Christian community people across the globe observe the holy day of Good Friday on the Friday before the spring festival of Easter Sunday. According to the Christian bible, the occasional festival of Good Friday celebrates Jesus Christ’s death, passion, and crucifixion. The day is formally known as a solemn and general air of sadness which felt in several towns and villages all over the world.
The religious eve of Good Friday marks the triumph of good over evil. It is also the perfect day to reflect on a lot of spiritual thoughts, the bible sayings as well as the meaning of sacrifice and salvation too. Being a Catholic or Christians you should showcase your huge honor, and respect about this pious holiday and meanwhile admire the sacrifices made by Jesus solely for the betterment of humankind.
Christian devotees celebrate the peaceful season of Good Friday with the utmost of good cheer, happiness, and enthusiasm. On this divine festival, people love to delight their family, loved ones and close friends by sending a variety of Good Friday Instagram Captions & Quotes to them and thus add an extra spark to their Good Friday celebration.
Also, see our recent article about Easter Instagram Captions.
Good Friday Captions for Instagram
If you are searching for the perfect way to convey your heartiest emotions and feelings to your beloved ones on the auspicious holiday of Good Friday, then you have landed at the right spot. Because here we have rounded up an impressive and lovely Good Friday Captions for Instagram which will rightfully convey your desire gratitude to them.
Given here are some amazing and adorable Good Friday Captions for Instagram Posts which you can easily send across all your near and dear ones on this beautiful festivity of Good Friday. Have a look at our exclusive collection here!!
- “Jesus is the God whom we can approach without pride and before whom we can humble ourselves without despair.”
- “To holy people the very name of Jesus is a name to feed upon, a name to transport. His name can raise the dead and transfigure and beautify the living.”
- “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.”
- “Thinking of You on Good Friday and praying that the Lord keeps you in his Loving care always.”
- “Mercy Peace and Love, May the grace and Lord Surround you and be with you On Good Friday”
- “Christmas and Easter can be subjects for poetry, but Good Friday, like Auschwitz, cannot. The reality is so horrible it is not surprising that people should have found it a stumbling block to faith.”
Want some more Good Friday Quotes? Check out another article about Good Friday Quotes Images.
Good Friday Images for Instagram Post & Stories
Good Friday is the widely celebrated legal holiday which marks the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. The precious day is annually commemorated on Friday which appears before the lovely day of Easter. This year, the Catholic holiday of Good Friday will take place on Friday, 10th April 2020. The day is observed with an immense significance and fervor around every nook and corner of the globe. Download these Good Friday Images to post on Instagram account or set these Good Friday Pictures as Instagram Story.
Good Friday Quotes for Instagram Story
Browse our section to find a nice and latest Happy Good Friday Quotes for Instagram which will surely remind you of the great love of deity and we wholeheartedly wish this beautiful day may bring new meaning and change in your life. Download and share these Inspirational Quotes for Good Friday 2020 on your social media accounts and spread the true essence of the day everywhere!!
- “The dripping blood our only drink,
The bloody flesh our only food:
In spite of which we like to think
That we are sound, substantial flesh and blood–
Again, in spite of that, we call this Friday good.”
- The cross was two pieces of dead wood; and a helpless, unresisting Man was nailed to it; yet it was mightier than the world, and triumphed, and will ever triumph over it.”
- “Practice mercy and forgiveness throughout as a lesson that symbolizes the love shown through his crucifixion.”
- “Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone but in every leaf in springtime.”
- “Death is the justification of all the ways of the Christian, the last end of all his sacrifices, the touch of the Great Master which completes the picture.”
- “The word “Christianity” is already a misunderstanding – in reality there has been only one Christian, and he died on the Cross.”